Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Technology Fun

I've had my iPad mini since graduation, and just today I got this fancy little keyboard for it. I'm typing this basically as a test run. It works great! The only problem is that I have huge hands and this is very, very small. It'll probably just take some getting used to. I'm already starting to type faster with it. I think I just have to use 3 fingers instead of the usual 5. I'll figure it out, I'm sure. 
I also got a new case for my "new" phone in the mail. I ordered a ton of them because I like having multiple options. Two otterboxes (or knock off otterboxes) and 8 little polkadot cases. I know 8 sounds like a lot but it was all in one set and didn't cost nearly as much as it would have if I bought just one of them at a store. 
Amazon is my favorite place for cheaper things. Sadly though, I could only find one of my college books there. 
I really don't have much to write about recently. Hopefully that will change soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment