Sunday, August 17, 2014

My "Dorm" Room

This morning I cleaned up and organized my dorm room!
Honestly I can not even explain how happy I am to be staying in my room. I hate the thought of living in the same room as another person (especially another female) and now I don't have to! I get the same room I've been living in for many many years. Plus, I have it all to myself! How could it get any better? 
It is a little strange seeing everyone posting about moving in while I'm in the same place, but it's not a bad weird. It's not like I feel like I'm missing out on anything. Actually, I'm missing out on exactly what I WANT to miss out on. Being surrounded by people constantly. 

This morning I cleaned up my room and packed my backpack for tomorrow. Sadly I have a huge history book and two English books for tomorrow, so it's quite heavy, but I took out my big 5-subject notebook and hopefully carrying that in my arms will lessen the weight on my shoulders and back. I've always hated backpacks and I've avoided having to carry around textbooks my whole middle school and high school carreer. All you have to do is say to the teacher "I have scoliosis so can I have one book to keep at home and one book to keep in the class room?" and usually they'll be all for it. But in college, they don't have class sets of books. But I'll figure it out. It might even turn out that we won't even need one of the English books.

My next college-related post won't be until Thursday so I can recap how the week went and how my classes are. I might not post anything until Wordy Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment