Friday, January 2, 2015

Tea With Thee

My mom, aunt, and I just went to lunch at this lovely little tea place called Tea With Thee. It was so elegant and fancy and I could hardly believe I was still in Alabama. I felt like I was about to meet the Queen in England or something.
We had two tea pots, one with Jasmine tea for my aunt and another with Cherry Rose tea for my mom and I. I got a Mandarin Spinach salad with bacon and feta and ranch dressing. It was the perfect salad for me. After we had our lunch, we looked around at their displays and things for sale. 
The three of us took turns sitting in these chairs for pictures. 
I loved this china cabinet with the pink parasol on top. 

We had a great lunch and we even bought some cherry rose tea and caramel apple tea to make at home. I can't wait to bring Michaela here the next time she comes home because I know she'll love it too. This is officially my favorite place here because it's so pretty and the service was very nice and the food and tea were delicious. 

1 comment: